Since 1996, our Los Angeles employment law firm has been vigorously protecting the rights of California employees in the workplace — from high-level executives and corporate leaders to class action cases of off-the-clock or misclassified workers who are claiming for unpaid overtime wages.
- With respect to executives, high-level corporate leaders and managers, we have dealt in-depth with the kinds of issues unique to individuals in these positions.
- We have handled literally hundreds of family medical leave and disability discrimination cases.
- Likewise, we regularly handle mental disability cases on behalf of people suffering from mental illness.
We have confidentially and discreetly settled hundreds of such disputes to the satisfaction of our clients — frequently without the cost and disruption of protracted litigation.
When trouble occurs, you deserve a Los Angeles employment attorney who can stand by you through negotiations and disputes, or in the courtroom, to help you make the decisions that are best for you based on a full understanding of your rights under California law.
Since 1996, we have been protecting the rights of California employees and using the law to attain justice on behalf of our clients in courtroom litigation, direct negotiation with companies, and mediation and arbitration throughout the state of California. Our lawyers regularly appear on behalf of clients from Los Angeles to San Diego, even Sacramento.
Call 310.598.2416 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
Employment Lawyers in Los Angeles
At The Rubin Law Corporation, our Los Angeles employment attorneys help executives, managers, professionals, workers and employees with work-related disputes throughout the state of California.
Our attorneys represent employees exclusively.
We file in court each year a wide variety of employment-related lawsuits, whether wrongful termination, for example, on behalf of high-level executives and professionals, or unpaid overtime on behalf of misclassified hourly workers.
At The Rubin Law Corporation, our clients come from varied employment workplace situations. With more than 30 years of experience, our Los Angeles lawyers have the skill to handle all major labor law and work issues, including:
- All types of discrimination cases, including discrimination for age, cancer, gender, race, religion, pregnancy or disability
- State and federal whistleblower claims
- Wage and hour claims involving exempt and non-exempt employees and overtime lawsuits
- Sexual harassment lawsuits
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Contract negotiations for employees, including matters related to non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, severance negotiations and breach of contract claims
- Employee rights for executives, managers, nurses, physicians and other specialized fields
- Wrongful termination claims stemming from anywhere in California
- Defamation cases
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- And more
An Advocate for the Rights of Individuals
Los Angeles employment law attorney Steven Rubin is a strong advocate for the rights of individuals in the workplace. He regularly litigates claims on behalf of employees against publicly traded corporations, major financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, retail establishments and other employers across California and the United States.
Our law firm also caters to top-level employees who need focused legal representation to assist them discreetly and effectively with severance agreements and other employment issues.
The Rubin Law Corporation also frequently co-counsels with other firms for a wide variety of matters to ensure that the resources of well-funded opponents are matched and that our clients have access to a full spectrum of legal experience, skills and knowledge.
No matter what your employment law needs, our employment law attorneys in Los Angeles have the experience, resources and relationships to help you achieve your legal objectives.
Did Your Employer Treat You Wrongly?
Do you think you were discriminated against by your employer? Do you have a question about your rights as an employee? Our skilled Los Angeles employment attorneys and labor lawyers can give you in-depth and confidential legal counsel on a wide variety of labor and employment law issues ranging from simple matters that can be resolved with a letter or a meeting to complex disputes requiring skilled trial advocacy.
Attorney Involvement From the Beginning Is Critical
Our employment law attorneys encourage you to speak with us as soon as you believe you might have an employment issue that could be resolved with legal assistance.
- We prepare our cases early, and we prepare effectively so that we can settle matters favorably, often before a complaint is even filed in court.
- We work with private investigators to obtain witness statements, use specialized software to create timelines and charts, and access medical records to obtain the evidence needed to succeed in employment claims.
- We utilize medical professionals and certified public accountants (CPAs) or economists to substantiate your damage claims.
By preparing aggressively for litigation, our lawyers may be able to help you solve problems quickly, end discrimination, stop sexual harassment, and return your focus to your life and career. We are regularly involved in voluntary and court-ordered mediations, which can be a relatively fast and effective way to recover compensation for violation of federal and state labor laws.
Contact The Rubin Law Corporation by e-mailing us or calling 310.598.2416 to speak with a Los Angeles employment law lawyer about your employment law concerns.
Hablamos español. Se puede visitar nuestro Centro Hispánico.CLICK HERE FOR A CASE EVALUATION