Paymon Mondegari received his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School and is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central District. While in law school, Paymon was selected as a California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) Employee Justice Fellow. He clerked with the Rubin Law Corporation before joining as an Associate Attorney. He handles all areas of employment law, assisting the firm in everything from discovery to trial preparation.
Areas of Practice
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation under the Fair Employment and
- Housing Act
- Disability, including Failure to Accommodate and Failure to Engage in the Interactive Process
- Pregnancy, including Failure to Accommodate and Failure to Engage in the
- Interactive Process
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Wage and Hour Violations
- Breach of Contract and Promissory Estoppel
- Violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act and the California Family
- Rights Act
- Defamation in the Workplace
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
- Major: Psychology